If you have an issue and want to complain about any conduct in relation to the licensed activities (including that of a retailer) where a product was purchased, the following applies;
- Send your complaint via email email@example.com or by mail to ELM, Rieves Lotteries Limited, Barking House, Farndon Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9NP, giving full details of the complaint and supporting documentation if applicable.
- Any complaint should be made within 30 days of the closure of a game as detailed on the reverse of the ticket or on the website www.rieves.co.uk in the Games section. Complaints will not be accepted after this time.
- In the first instance complaints will be reviewed by a Director of Rieves Lotteries Limited who will investigate the complaint and or dispute reasonably and in good faith prior to making any decision. Rieves will make all reasonable attempts to respond within 5 working days of receipt of the complaint.
- All complaints not resolved at the first stage will be recorded and the Gambling Commission notified on a quarterly basis.
- If the dispute is not resolved to your satisfaction, Rieves Lotteries Limited will inform the Responsible Person from the Promoting Society (Charity) who will further investigate the issue.
- Rieves also offers the facility to use an independent third party to aid in resolving the dispute. They are The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who will act as an impartial adjudicator.
- The Promoter will make a decision which is final and binding if the dispute is not able to be resolved through the channels above.